June 23, 2015

Hi,

So Hi,

It may be a the 123437832947328th post of I'm sorry that I am a bad and procrastinator blogger, even though I know there will be nobody of my followers will read this (Twitter, anyone?) but okay, I'll go start another one.

Sorry for being a heavy-procrastinator-blogger.

Wait, I'm not done yet.

If you have been following my blog since 2010, you must be know why I named this blog "Breakfast with Tea" and the tagline is "Don't blame the random things" because technically, I post about it. And seeing my previous posts before 2011 was like seeing the ugliest posts in the world and apparently they're mine.

So I deleted them.

If you are a blogwalker and this is your first time clicking and viewing my blog, I shall congratulate you.
Congrats for not seeing my dumb posts before.


Okay, well, I think I should congratulate myself for re-entering blogging world again.

So, Hi again, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments